In June 2019, with generous support from the Annie E. Casey Foundation, AISP Network members and partners gathered in Philadelphia to connect with peers, discuss common pain points, and present findings and impact from their data sharing collaborations.
For more pictures from the event, check out our full photo gallery.
To kick off the meeting, AISP presented the results of our most recent national survey of data integration efforts: a new data sharing matrix that can help stakeholders identify who is sharing what and reach out directly to peers. Check out the matrix here.
Next, panels on “Integrating for Impact” highlighted the innovative work that sites are currently undertaking to address policy and research questions related to high-priority intersectional topics.
Follow the links below to view available slide decks from the presentations.
- Early childhood well-being: Dave Patterson, Marcy Lauck, Melinda Waller, Andrea Eastman & Katie Barghaus (moderator)
- The opioid epidemic: Katy Collins, Josie Fasoldt, Abigail Averbach & Della Jenkins (moderator)
- TANF and employment: Bob Goerge, Steve Cook, Dave Patterson & Melissa Wavelet (moderator)
- Housing, homelessness and health: Justin Lane, Maryanne Schretzman, Dennis Culhane & TC Burnett (moderator)
Additional session topics included, among others:
- Equity, justice and data integration: Amy Hawn Nelson & Sue Gallagher
- Ethical considerations in predictive analytics: Katy Collins, Ken Steif & Amy Hawn Nelson
- Metadata and data quality: Amy O’Hara
- Communicating with the public about IDS: Joe Grady
Thank you again to our funders and network members for joining us and continuing to grow this community together!